Promoting and encouraging the personal and professional projects of women is Giselle Rufer’s objective
She achieves it through the following means:
- A very personal, active engagement in local and international associations whose aim is to promote the education and training of women and girls, as well as maintaining her role as mentor and conference speaker
- By hiring young immigrant women of other cultures as apprentices or trainees
- By giving preferential choice to women as free-lance subcontractors
- By choosing women as working partners in artisanal tasks
- By purchasing supplies and materials from women-friendly companies
- By supporting organisations that actively promote and enhance the condition of women worldwide
- By providing the prizes given to artists at particular events
- By contributing to the creation of an international network of other, committed, women entrepreneurs
The empowerment of another woman is a reciprocal gift
- Giselle with a group of Young BPW in Yaoundé Cameroun. She encourages Young BPW to take their destiny in hand.
Giselle with a group of Young BPW in Yaoundé Cameroun. She encourages Young BPW to take their destiny in hand.